Electric Itlog

An archive of what was and what will be...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Ride Home Poetry No. 1

Move over a little
The space is not limited
The jeepney is open to all
We're not the only ones here

You joke too much
But I guess you already know that
The problem is I'm gullible
And I'm not joking with you

Please stop
You're hurting me
And you just might hurt yourself too
Don't do this
I'm just too weak to resist

I'm bleeding
I can't take another blow
I told him I'll stop after that
I can't help it
It seems like I'm falling
Once again

No.
Over and over again

The picture's stuck
The music plays
I don't want it
I don't want you
But I guess that's how it goes

The jeepney is almost full
My words are almost empty
There's just no room for another bag
In this empty space

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home