Electric Itlog

An archive of what was and what will be...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Farewell

Today I say goodbye.

I say goodbye to a memory of tinoco, when two eyes met and one fell for the other. I say goodbye to a search of excitement for names from friends not mine but yours. I say goodbye to the first utterings of the word, the name, the man. I say goodbye to a time of passage, from constant thoughts to a heavy sleep.

I say goodbye to the moment of reawakening, in a stage standing proud in a field of grass. I say goodbye to moments of insanity, when all I see are blue colored shirts laid flat in a body. I say goodbye to the plans of a parade and the constant badgering of his president and friends.

I say goodbye to constant texting, of words and quotes from the band which I like. I say goodbye to thank you's and good nights and take care of yourself cause you're looking quite thin.

I say goodbye to talks, planned while walking looking for morgues. I say goodbye to that first text not of my number, and to schedulings which take weeks to fulfill.

I say goodbye to that first sitting, in a plaza filled with other people who care not. I say goodbye to questions that bother us and that moment when I realize that you were sitting next to me. I say goodbye to the moment I first looked into your eyes and told myself, damn I love how you look.

I say goodbye to days after that day, to messages sent not to those who need them. I say goodbye to cunning plans of deception and messages denying facts and identities.

I say goodbye to changes in plans, to changes in numbers, to changes in styles. I say goodbye to the messages in my inbox, which are trivial yet kept--like treasures given to someone who hopes and dreams and wishes. I say goodbye to brothers that reply, in fashions not serious nor naive. I say goodbye to quotes and messages, not required nor answered, nor kept or cared.

I say goodbye to the first time, within this span, that I first saw you. I say goodbye to the plotted scheme, of meeting and speaking or not meeting at all. I say goodbye to petty moments, when I am down just because I saw your face.

I say goodbye to the games, the chants, the cheers, the memories. I say goodbye to the hue, the wears, the dances.

I say goodbye to my stupidity, of pushing for things not meant to be. I say goodbye to fantasies of bending people who will never bend and feeling as though they feel for me too.

I say goodbye to the pain in my heart. I love you. I love you with all my heart, like I never loved or longed for anyone before. But I guess, some things are unrequited.

I say goodbye to you and to the things not meant to be.

Long live...

Long live.

Long live, Angelo.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Anonymous Curtain Cleaning Hollywood said...

Thanks for thee post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home