Electric Itlog

An archive of what was and what will be...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Bakit Umuulan Kapag Bumabagyo? O Bakit Malakas si Milenyo?

Blabberings on Milenyo, the UAAP Finals and a little about love..

I am flabbergasted by how powerful the typhoon Milenyo was. Grabe! The night before the storm broke loose, I was still with Xi, Jmee, Mingu, Yan, Kuya Tupe, Gianand our AA Alumni, Ate Jade and Kuya Roy. Nag-inuman pa kami sa Tapsi. God! Akala ko no biggie pa yung storm, kasi parang drizzle lang yung nafeel namin last wednesday. I said to myself pa nga so overly excited naman ang mga tao kasi they were texting people that suspended na ang classes because of the storm.

Then I was just shocked when I woke up, finding our house swaying to the tune of the winds! Nakakatakot talaga! Kapag nasa second floor ka kasi nang house namin, you'll really feel the power of the winds (and not to mention hear it, as in! maririnig mo talagang pumipito ang hangin!) Grabe! The floor out by the main way of our house was so wet. Buti nalang hindi basa yung kwarto ko, kaya I managed to sleep through the whole ordeal.

And I was laughing at the thought that the night before, a friend was still asking me to pass the message that the Game 2 of the UST-Ateneo UAAP finals was still on. Grabe! Even I was shocked at what he said, kasi nga everybody was texting me that the game was already cancelled. So I texted him, "Hindi naman kaya tayo bagyuhin sa Araneta?" and he just answered with a thrifty "I hope not.." Well, so much for that! Buti nalang hindi ako tumuloy sa balak ko na pumunta don nang maaga, dahil if that was the case, I would have spent the night at Gateway! Hahaha!

Pero syempre, sad parin.. It's been almost a week since I got my maka-UST attitude burning. As in! I'm like a roaring time-bomb of School Spirit, ready to explode with an ear popping "Go USTe!" cheer when poked! No joke! I guess ngayon nalang nanaman kasi ako talagang na-soak sa ganitong feeling, of supporting something with all your heart. The last time was with Artistang Artlets, and I must admit, hanggang ngayon e ganon parin naman.. :D

At syempre, sad din ako dahil nacancel ang UAAP game dahil hindi ko nakita si Ang Rex. Well, sa mga nakakaalam nang tungkol kay Rex, I guess wag nyo nalang akong i-judge muna. First, I'm not doing this because I'm trying to win him--I'm so past that stage of flirting. I'm doing this kasi gusto ko siya, pero not in the way you would expect. Siguro he serves as an inspiration for me. I like him and I know he wouldn't like me back in the way I want him too. I guess ganon talaga yon. But rather than feeling low about it, I'd rather support him and his cause.

Hello?! Sabi nga ni Shiela--There are just so much fish in the sea.Tanong ko lang: E nasan kaya siya? Hahaha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home