Electric Itlog

An archive of what was and what will be...

Monday, September 03, 2007

Blind Items? Nope, Blind Messages..

Are you in for a game of Blind Items?.. Twenty things about twenty people. Think you're included in the list?.. Hahaha, don't be so sure.. ^_^

Okay, so I got this thing for Nikki and I loved the concept. Basically, it's a Blind Item "game".. Here are the rules:

  1. Write something about 20 different people.
  2. You cannot say who they are.
  3. If someone asks which one is about them, don't tell.

Simple enough right?..

Unfortunately, I didn't want it just like that. So I modified the idea. Instead of writing about people, I'm writing to people. Get it? Each item is a message I so badly want to tell the person, I just don't have the guts to tell it directly, so let's just put it inside a "blind message"..

The "names" are not the real names. They're clues actually (tip: use your handy japanese dictionary ^_^). Anyway, here it goes:

  1. Kikai. Well, I've known you for quite sometime now, and to tell you the truth, I don't know how we met. Haha, yeah, it's funny I know.. Well, I think you're gay, and I have valid reasons to prove that. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. You're not, ei? Yeah, that's a good argument, but not everyone could believe that.. But I still believe that you're gay.. you should be.. Because I'm really digging you.. Let's date..
  2. Fukuro. You know what, I really think you're improving. Before I thought, "What the hell?", but now, looking at all the things you've done, I'm surprised at how you improved with your work. Although at times I snicker at your projects, it's just my way of showing you that I think you can do so much better. And oh, I'm sorry about that thingy.. Didn't know it won't work fine. Anyway, I look forward to working with you in the future.
  3. Genmai. Yeah, I really treat you like shit sometime right? I'm so sorry. I'm too bossy, I know. But know that I consider you a very close friend. No, not a bestfriend (that's over the top). A very close friend. Let's just let the good times roll and don't hold back if you think I'm becoming a Man-Bitch. Slap me in the face! Shout at me! At least you'll feel much better.
  4. Kyuukon. You son of a bitch! Don't think that I've forgotten everything! I really don't know what happened!! It's as if you suddenly turned your back on me. Yes, I know we didn't make a pact! But still, you should have given me the chance to do what I've always wanted to do. How many words does it have to take for you to know that everyone is secretly loathing you? It's not because you're a total dipstick.. No, I know you're better than that.. But please, don't be like that. You're just bringing everyone loads of nega-vibes! P.S: I still consider you as my friend.. Hahaha
  5. Kissaten. Ooh, I'm so glad we sorted it all out. I thought it would end then and there. Anyway, I'm happy that we're back. And just lean on me if you want too.. Okay, not too close.. Yeah that's fine.
  6. Takai. I must admit, sometimes you go all crazy.. I don't like that.. No one likes that.. And why are you being self-centered sometimes? That's not good.. Okay, there you go again, turning the whole conversation about you.. Stop it! Please! You need to be more open if you want to get what you want.
  7. Hikui. Okay, so I loathed you back then.. Why? Cause you're crazy, moody and weird. But now, I kinda like you. I kinda think you're cool. Yeah, try to keep it up, okay? Don't worry, I'll defend you.
  8. Onna. I have loved you since the day I knew you. I have longed for you since the day I talked to you. Yes, I know it all started with a joke, but looking back, now I know that you are the one person that could really fill me. I'm sad because we will never have the chance to be together. No, I won't. No, you should. What? Yeah, I guess so. But it's better this way. I won't let you wait. We just can't change. Sorry... You'll be happier, trust me.
  9. Fushubi.Oh dude! I'm so happy for you. Have I told you that I had a huge crush on you before? You're the only reason I log on to a computer. Anyway, good luck with everything. Just ping me, I'll answer. Be safe okay?.. And oh, let me have a go on him once.. Hahaha
  10. Ixero-Yakke. I really, really, really wish that someday, somehow, I would find another person just like you who will love me as much as I loved you. Yeah, I know that. No, I won't try at all and I'm not expecting. But let's stay good friends, okay?.. And just in case you want to explore the other side of the coin, you know my number.. I'm free on Saturday nights.
  11. Tatsutahime. I respect you so much. I owe you so much. I miss you so much.
  12. Kosshi. Don't let them get to you. Trust me, you're way better than they are. Hope to spend more time with you in the future.
  13. Kun. Why? Am I ugly? Am I fat? (Hell no!) Am I too short? Why? Why can't you just try and look behind you? I just thought that this was really it...
  14. Kiguoshougou. You're so cool! I'm so happy that I've stumbled upon that website. Yeah, you're funny too. I like emo boys.. Hahaha.. We're miles apart, but I'm beginning to fancy you. Ooops! Sorry.. I kinda think you're not straight.. Hahaha.. Let's meet when I go there.. and I do hope that's soon. And oh, thanks for that.
  15. Aisoku. Ugh! I so hate you right now! Why? Because you said that you would do everything! Okay, I know, I know. But still!.. Hmm.. Now I hate you even more.. Stop smiling! I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist it when you smile. Yeah, I know--you told me a million times. But is there any hope? Well, I though so too. I really like you, that's why I did what I had to do. And OMG! I'm not your free pass. I think you're cute, but you won't get away with that so easily.
  16. Kyoku. Sometimes, I just wished that I had feelings for you, so you didn't have to go away. Huh? Oh yeah, I ate already. Pardon? What am I wearing?!
  17. Byoukin. If you could love me for what I am, I'd download you to my heart right away--no virus check, no firewall.. I'm sure you're clean of spyware.
  18. Sensei. I so wish you and your hubby will breakup. Because if you do split up, I guess I'll be more than willing to go out with you. Oh really? Okay then, let's stay friends.. PS: Stop texting her.. I feel so jealous.. Hahaha..
  19. Kyuu-douyou. Yeah, we can add the nipples.. Please free up your schedule. I so badly need to screw you.
  20. Dono. You're my inspiration. Believe it or not, it's your blog that I visit every time I surf. You're on my RSS reader, you're on my bookmarks. It seems that I can't stop reading your blog. There's this one post that makes me all tingly.. Yeah, I'm not on your Blogroll.. Damn it.. How many comments should I post?.. What? Okay then, I'll start thinking of funny and crazy comments.. And now, about that link..
That's it folks! So, do you know which one is about you? Clueless ei? This will make it easier:
  • Three of them are girls, seventeen are guys.
  • Eight are straight, ten are gay and I suspect two of them to be gay..
  • Fourteen are people who I always bump into (from AA and from other communities) and six of them are purely online contacts..

Haha, so it is clearer?.. If you think it's you up there in the list, post a comment or ring me up.. Who knows, I might just tell.. or maybe not.. ^_^

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Blogger kalansaycollector said...

ang hirap namang hulaan ng mga yan! andyan ba ako? haha ;p

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger mrs.j said...

korek.. di ko gets!

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger Electric Itlog said...

andyan kaya kayong dalawa.. ^_^

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger kalansaycollector said...

spill na! haha

 
At 5:24 AM , Blogger poor java boy said...

its either # 2 ako or # 12. haha

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger goddess said...

ako kaya nandito? i doubt. haha.

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Electric Itlog said...

@javaboi: hmm.. sori, rules say I can't spill.. :P

@goddess: syempre nandyan ka.. ^_^

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home